State: Arizona City: Phoenix Product: Ontrac Two Day Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 8 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
When I checked with OnTrac tracking, it shows that: Thursday, December 28, 10:44am, package arrived at carrier facility in Sparks, NV Friday, December 29, 8:12am, package arrived at carrier facility Kennewick, WA Friday, December 29, 2:20pm, package arrived at carrier...

I complained to Amazon support that a sale price for an item that was linked in an article online did not work and I wanted the item at the sale price. They responded that they would sell it for the sale price in a one-time concession and I was told to order the item and then email the order number for the items to them and they said they would credit my account for the price difference.

after ordering the items and emailing the order number to Amazon I was told that they would not honor the sale price. After hours of discussion with the Indian call center I ended up cancelling the order. I wasted hours of my time trying to deal with these ignorant Indians.

I refuse to buy anything from Amazon ever again. I have been shopping with Amazon since 1998 what a shame the way they have gone down hill from greed hiring Indian call centers for customer support.

Review