1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My tracking stated my package was delivered at 5:34pm on Thur 1/11. We couldn't find it.

Only one set of tracks was in the fresh snow, and that was the mailman's. I emailed the company and got this response: Hello Brenda, Thank you for your email correspondence. We are sorry to hear that you are unable to locate your package(s). However, please be advised, this type of request should be directed to your shipper to begin our claims process.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and again thank you for your email correspondence. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this package, please contact us at 1-800-334-5000 or visit our website at www.ontrac.com. Respectfully, Jasmine OnTrac WEB Customer Service www.Ontrac.com 800 334 5000 "Contact Seller" is not an option at Amazon when Amazon is the seller. The only way to get their attention was to demand a refund, which I did.I couldn't even state the package was missing.

The following day my daughter watched the post man go next door to check the Amazon box on the STEPS, making sure it wasn't his delivery. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. So she walks next door, sees our address and my name on the package, and brings it home. I contacted OnTrac again, and they COPY-PASTED the previous message as a reply!!!!!

So I informed them I would be certain to provide another one-star review.

Reading a couple of the other reviews, I am now tempted to stop shopping at Amazon, since they are clearly no longer interested in the welfare of their long-time patrons or Prime members. This review will also be posted on the BBB site, the company site, possibly Amazon's site, and on FaceBook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ontrac Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Misdelivery, Improper email response.

Comments