One star is TOO MUCH.Minus one would be more accurate.

I have a trial membership with Amazon Prime, and the very first order was mishandled by OnTrac, as well as the most recent--today. The drivers are lazy, incompetent, and liars. With the first delivery, the driver left my package at the management office, insisting I was not home, even though office personnel--who know me quite well--told her I had to be home because I do not travel in inclement weather. I was sitting inches away from the door, on my computer, monitoring tracking.

LIAR. Then the most recent delivery fiasco... my package was scheduled for delivery yesterday and I sat here ALL DAY monitoring and waiting, only to learn there was an "issue" with my address, so they rescheduled for today but only AFTER I confirmed my address with OnTrac. They refused to accept Amazon's information.

THIS time, the only way I even suspected my package may have been delivered is after hearing someone run up and then back down our outside metal stairs, and that's when I decided I'd better check tracking again. VOILA! It said my package was delivered, but at my "front door." It was NOT. The driver placed it against the wall next to my door.

Oh, and of course, they NEVER answer their phones, but do say you can call(?) Really???

I have asked Amazon to cancel my Prime membership if they cannot use a better carrier.Too old for this nonsense.

Review about: Ontrac Vehicle Driver.

Comments