1.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

To date I have stopped ordering from Amazon Prime and Office Depot as they continue to use onTrac.As soon as I see a packager shipping confirmation with onTrac as the carrier I know exactly what is going to happen.

Day after day of the package not being delivered with delivery notices from the driver stating that I am not home, I work from home, or door code not available, even though I call to supply them with the door code. When they do delivery a package it is usually dumped outside of the building or in some cases on the sidewalk. These packages do go missing on a regular basis. When I order an item from an online store I expect it to be as simple as confirming the order, then waiting for delivery.

The latest item I ordered cost me 3.5 hours of phone conversations trying to get it delivered.

In the end I cancelled the order.This company is a nightmare to deal with.

Review about: Ontrac Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ontrac?

Comments

I just had my first encounter with Amazon using Ontrac to ship my order and will cancel any order in the future where they use this shipping company.I was waiting for my Amazon order and it never showed up so I called Ontrac to find out what happened they stated that the driver was still out and they would contact the driver with a text message and call me back with an ETA, this was at 10:00pm I never got a call back so I checked there tracking site the next day and it stated it will be 2 days late.

So I contacted a rep from Amazon to see what needed to be done to get my package.

The Amazon rep contacted Ontrac and they told Amazon that someone at my home had threatened the driver with a gun and that he did not feel safe with the delivery and would not come back if it was dark and if I wanted my package I could go there location and pick it up myself.I have always had good results with Amazon in the past using UPS, FedX, USPS never had any problem until they used Ontrac.