1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Today, I got a delivery from Amazon, OnTrac - despite there being a sign in huge, easy to read letters, stating "PLEASE RING BELL" (I even went so far as to put an arrow on it pointing to the doorbell because pictures usually work better for those who are illiterate), the package was dropped on my porch with no knock, no doorbell, just dropped. I went out and shouted "thanks for ringing the bell!" to which the driver started shouting back something about not wanting to or something due to people not wanting to be woke up (at 11am).

To which I shouted back "whatever", to which I was met with a "f*** you!".

It's bad enough I have nearly had multiple packages stolen (one I caught in the middle of running off with it), but this is the line - no longer will I be using Amazon - I don't care if the product I buy is 50% or more than what Amazon is offering. This is the line, this is it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ontrac Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Make an effort to properly deliver packages - however, since OnTrac doesn't care, regardless of how much I complain, this will not happen..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 16, 2017.

Comments

"Delivery drivers are not supposed to ring or knock on your door"

Whaaaaat? According to whom?

Is there a "delivery driver code of conduct" to which you can refer us, the unenlightened, to?

Anyway, that's ***. If OnTrac actually rang or knocked when they *supposedly* delivered packages, they wouldn't get half the complaints they have here. Instead, they lie about when it was delivered or that it was delivered at all.

Case in point: I was waiting for a Petco delivery yesterday. I was here all day, and I have a driveway cam, so I'm prettttty sure I'd know if there was a delivery attempt.

I was monitoring the tracking page, since I've had problems (understatement) with OnTrac before and knew their game. So, tracking page says "out for delivery, 7:15am". At 6pm at night, it still says "out for delivery". At 6:30pm, the tracking page "magically" changes to "delivered at 10:15am".

I call Petco, they call Ontrac (they must have the Secret Magic Number Decoder digits, because they never answer the phone when mere customers call).

Ontrac swears by the 10:15 delivery time and when asked, replies that the package "was left at the front door".

That's a pretty good trick, because my front door is 50 feet away from a 8-foot locked gate. So either this delivery driver is a moonlighting MLB pitcher, or, hmmm, what else could it be? A big fat lie? Whaddya think?

Petco sez that OnTrac will "investigate" (hoo ha!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!) and call me the next day. It is now "the next day". No call.

SHOCKER!!!!!! How are these people still in business??

I realize they must be dirt-bleeping-cheap, but is it really cheaper when the business has to resend all the merchandise these idiots/thieves/liars have "lost"? Go to ***, OnTrac

Rochester, New York, United States #1356557

Delivery drivers are not supposed to ring or knock on your door.

Livermore, California, United States #1349530

Ontrac is the worst. They once left a package laying by the side of a gravel road in the grass 1 mile from my house.

The only reason I received it was that a neighbor saw it laying there. What kind of idiots does Ontrac hire? Why does Amazon keep using them?

I like Amazon but hate Ontrac. I am going to switch to eBay, at least until they switch to Ontrac.