Amazon contracted with this incompetent company for a simple delivery - 2 day service.First the driver said the address is incorrect, on the 2nd try he said he couldn't find it, and when I called, the dispatcher said they printed out a map.
I asked if he thought they could find the postal service and deliver there and ask them to help Ontrac. The guy then explained that they don't use GPS. Wow. This company calls themselves a delivery service?!
No GPS? ...WHY? This technology has been used for 15 years.
So, for their 3rd try, they have created a map for their driver so that maybe this third time is a charm!I hope he brought his glasses!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."