Amazon contracted with this incompetent company for a simple delivery - 2 day service.First the driver said the address is incorrect, on the 2nd try he said he couldn't find it, and when I called, the dispatcher said they printed out a map.
I asked if he thought they could find the postal service and deliver there and ask them to help Ontrac. The guy then explained that they don't use GPS. Wow. This company calls themselves a delivery service?!
No GPS? ...WHY? This technology has been used for 15 years.
So, for their 3rd try, they have created a map for their driver so that maybe this third time is a charm!I hope he brought his glasses!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."