Llano, California
1.3
Tracking Tool

Update by user Jun 10, 2016

I am marking this as resolved with reservations. Ontrac did not contact me! They finally 'Did Their Job'

Update by user Jun 10, 2016

The original problem has resolved itself only by finally delivering. May Miracles Never Cease. I still like FedEx and UPS.

Update by user Jun 10, 2016

This is for a Service Shipping Organization.

No product was involved.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2016

I have had some difficulties with Ontrac. First off Amazon uses the delivery services that are available; sort of like pooling orders. Who ever is open, Amazon uses them. I have filed with Amazon Corporate about my difficulties.

After my conversation with Ontrac, it was determined that they get an Amazon or [?] order to deliver and instead of physically delivering, they say "Undeliverable". This releases their responsibility to do their job. As to stealing a package I have no response. When contacted, I asked why, "Undeliverable". They said the address does not come up on MapQuest. Lie #1! Next they said that my residence has no number designation. How would they know that if they never came up my road. Lie #2! When I stated they are refusing directions they said nothing.

I am sure Ontrac is trying to gain market share from FedEx and UPS, but, they won't by refusing deliveries.

As you can see, I don't live in a town or city. I live in the rurals.

My conclusion is this: Ontrac has a derailed business ethic.

Follow up: Amazon cancelled my orders and reordered warehouse and sent via FedEX and UPS SurePost. Other items reordered were again being sent via Ontrac and had to be cancelled again. Amazon is not totally innocent here either but they are becoming aware.

swschenk wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ontrac. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ontrac to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inept and refusal to deliver rural addresses. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ontrac and ontrac express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Me again! May miracles never cease!

They finally delivered! I got the 2 items overdue and.....the original package that they were to send back to Amazon It was supposed to be returned!

Another failure! UPS will get the box in the morning[so I can get the refund]