Tracking Tool

Paid extra in shipping to have my package delivered quickly. I am not used to having anything delivered by OnTrac, when I typically would get something via UPS or FedEx.

Package was supposed to arrive last night, then it said it would attempt to redeliver today and now they are saying Monday. I called the customer service line and they tell me they couldnt verify my address? What kind of maps are they using? They need to fix themselves, because if it isn't here on Monday, who ever will need to listen to me complain is going to wish they hadn't answered my call.

I am livid and fuming. This company is a joke!

I will also be complaining to where my order originated from. Clearly using this type of service is not in their best interest.

Review about: Ontrac Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Continued delivery promises not kept, Ontrac does not use gps to find address, Inept.

Comments

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #1300461

Ditto, they say that both my business address and home address of 19 years are unverifiable on Google maps! funny thing is that while I was on the phone with them, I used my other phone to pull up a street view of both.

to top it all off, the supposed driver actually lives in my town and couldn't find it in a town of 10000 people!!! IDIOTS or LIARS

all sorts of similar stories on tons of eval web sites, full of Schmidt!!